PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.16.2018

Weekly meal plan #1



I love planning our meals.
Once a week I will sit down with all my favourite recipe books strewn around me and flicker through the pages trying the find the perfect meals for the following week.
A couple of those meals will be some good old favourites but I always try and find something new too.
Starting up slimming world has meant I've picked up a few new recipe books and my gosh some of the dishes look mouthwatering.
I don't necessarily stick to SW recipes, pretty much anything can be adjusted or ingredients can be swapped so it fits in with what I'm doing anyway.

I'm a bit late to posting our meal plan and some of these have already been consumed and enjoyed. I'll try and post a bit earlier next week.

Monday
Soy and ginger glazed salmon with stir fry vegetables and rice noodles

Tuesday
KFC style chicken nuggets with chips and corn on the cob

Wednesday
Chicken tikka with rice

Thursday
Meatballs, greens, mashed potatoes

Friday
Surf and turf stir fry

Saturday
Spaghetti Bolognese

Sunday
Roast chicken with all the trimmings

What are you all eating this week, feel free to share, I'm always looking for inspiration.

Photobucket

No comments: