PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.28.2014

She made me tea


On Tuesday  Emily's Brownies group hosted a Mothers day tea party.
The girls were asked to bring in some cakes or biscuits so me and Emily did some baking together.
We decided on triple chocolate chip cookies and they were amazing.
Luckily we had made loads so we had some left over to nibble on later in the evening.
The tea party itself was really sweet.
As I walked into the room Emily had the biggest smile on her face, she took me by the hand and guided me to a chair, which she then pulled out for me to sit on.
She then asked me in her sweetest voice if I would like tea or coffee and then skipped off to go and get it, but not before pointing out the various cakes, cookies and sandwiches on the table.
A couple of minutes later she returned with a cup of tea. You should have seen the look on her face, she was so proud!
Never mind the fact that the tea was cold and weak, to me it was the best cup ever!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Evelien said...

I haven't had time to read up on blogs but this post made my new-mommy-heart skip a beat :) Can't wait for my baby to go to tea parties! not that that's a common thing around here but I'll make it my life's mission to introduce them to Ella and her friends haha!