PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.10.2013

Rainy day essentials

I got caught out in the rain yesterday.
I was picking the kids up from school when all of a sudden the heavens opened. To say I was unprepared for this was an understatement. It wasn't just a little drizzle by the way, no...they were big fat heavy raindrops and by the time we got home it looked like we had been rolling around in puddles, we were SOAKING. Never knew jeans could get that heavy...and don't even get me started on wearing flats when it's pouring!
Here are some great rainy day essentials I've got my eye on. Oh I WILL be prepared next time!
 
Rainy day essentials

 
 
Can I just say I adore the umbrella! So cute.
 I also think rainy weather is the perfect time to curl up under a cosy blanket with some magazines and a hot drink. Too bad I haven't got a pretty teacup like the one above.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Evelien said...

Look at that umbrella!! I love it :)