PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.21.2012

Surprise!

 
 
Did you know...
that this cutie patootie bought me some flowers yesterday?
Well he did.
We went to the supermarket and he insisted on taking his own wallet,
then dragged dad away while me and Emily were buying groceries, unaware of anything.
When we got home Dylan asked me to sit on the sofa and close my eyes
and when I opened them he had a big bunch of flowers...just like that!
How sweet is he and how lucky am I to have such an amazing boy!
 
 
When I asked him why he surprised me like that
he said
because you are the best mommy in the world.
Awwwww.
That's my Dylan for you,
he's amazing, kind, clever, thoughtful
and all mine!
Photobucket
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SOO sweet ;) You are very lucky indeed to have such a sweetie!

Amy said...

Awww, what an amazing little boy. You're raising a good one :)

Nicole said...

Awe, how sweet!! Coming over from TTUT!

Angela said...

Ohmagosh Daisy, what a sweet boy you have! That would totally melt my heart if Cole ever did anything that sweet! Love it, good job raising that boy to treat his mama like gold :)

HeartMomof3 said...

I LOVE your blog... and love your flowers... I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Award...http://momwithanagenda.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger.html

Nelly

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Daisy! So nice to meet you! What a sweet place you have here. I have enjoyed perusing many of your posts.

Very loving and thoughtful son you have :) He sure is a cutie too!

Kindly, Lorraine

Rolled Up Pretty said...

How SWEET is that that he bought them for you with his own money! I hope my baby is that sweet when he's older! :)