PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.15.2012

The day my husband saved the coffee


Coffee.
Not a brew I especially like
unless
it's flavoured or iced coffee.

In winter time I love nothing better than a hazelnut latte, so so good.
I summertime I prefer the frappucino's, with a big dollop of whipped cream on top,
Heavenly.
So, today I wandered into a well know coffee shop and ordered two iced lattes,
not paying attention to the barista that's exactly what I got.
Cold lattes with ice cubes floating around in it, no whipped cream on the top.
Hmmm, not what I had in mind.
Turns out iced lattes and frappucino lattes are not the same!
No one ever told me.

Unfortunately I was in a rush so I just grabbed the cups and took them home.
Luckily my clever husband knew just what to do and whizzed them up into a
delicious drink using some vanilla ice cream and a banana.
Not bad.
Not bad at all!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

YUM! That actually sounds amazing! Great idea, husband!

Mar [Parenting and Proverbs 31] said...

Way to go to your hubs on saving the drink! I love getting soy milk in my hazelnut latte, I think it tastes better. New follower from GFC blog hop! Would love for you to check out my log also, www.raisingbean.com

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

genius! I swear putting ice cream in anything will make it a whole lot better. trust me ... I've been doing it for a few days now. my blender has never seen so much action. but this truly is smart. clever husband is right!