PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.22.2012

Pancakes anyone?!

Yesterday was Shrove Tuesday. Better know here in England
as pancake day.

So when the kiddies asked if we could have pancakes
for dinner I naturally obliged.
Who doesn't like a good pancake right.

I thought I would teach them how to
make pancakes and they were all up for that!
They did really well and they didn't spill nearly as
much flour on the floor as I thought they would which is
a good thing!

They had so much fun and were the cutest and best helpers
I ever had!
I did the baking part, but Emily kept a watchful eye...and made
sure she had the first pancake....and about 3 more after that, as did
Dylan leaving me with only ONE!!

They were, as my kids will tell you "Super delicious!"


We'll definitely be doing this again soon!


Linking up with these fabulous ladies today




 
Have a great Wednesday everyone!
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmm! pancakes sound delicious! they make an excellent dinner, too :)