PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.20.2012

My weekly running plan: week 2


I've had another really good "running" week!
You may remember me saying in last weeks
post that I had to run for three minutes and found it really hard,
but did it anyway.
Well, this week I've continued on from that and
focused on those three minutes.
I'm just so amazed at how much easier I'm finding it now
and at how fast my fitness levels are improving.

Considering I didn't do ANYTHING before,
it's all going so well.

I'm very proud of myself!

So here's what I've been doing this week.

Warm up: 5 minute brisk walk
Minute 1: run
Minute 2: walk
Minutes 3 and 4: run
Minutes 5 and 6: walk
Minutes 7 and 8: run
Minutes 9 and 10: walk
Minutes 11, 12 and 13: run
Minutes 14, 15 and 16: walk
Minutes 17, 18  and 19: run

Cool down: 5 minute brisk walk

This week coming I'll be trying 4 minutes.

On top of all that I'm finding that I'm eating a lot less chocolate.
Who wants chocolate anyway after a run right?!
Instead I've been munching this


DELICIOUS!

Have a happy, healthy, fit week everyone.
xxx


6 comments:

Amy said...

I really like your running plan! I was looking for some inspiration for today's fit club post, and might just post my running plan! It really helps me to run/walk too. Hope you had a great weekend!

Vanessa said...

that fruit salad looks awesome!!

i like how our bodies suprise us by doing things we never thought we could..it's amazing how fast our fitness levels increase!

Vanessa
www.grooveygrover.blogspot.com

SkinnyMeg said...

That's awesome, you are totally on the right track! I remember how hard it was to run at first, I hated it. Crap jiggled and I felt like I wanted to die :) BUT I kept telling myself 'something is better than nothing' and it gets easier day after day. Keep up the hard work!

Hanna said...

GREAT JOB!!!! Running is so hard at first but it will pay off. I am runningmy first 1/2 marathon in 2 weeks and then a full marathon in May and I tell you what I feel like a rock star:)
I wanted to come by and theank you foro your heart felt comment on my weight loss post on KIm's blog. Your suppport means the world to me and if you ever want to chat shoot me an email. Keep up the goood work.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, all of that fruit looks so good! Way better than chocolate any day. :-)

Hopes And Dreams Studio said...

You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work. You can do it!