PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.04.2012

Favourite lovelies



We've got minus temperatures at the moment and snow
is expected to fall sometime this
afternoon.

What better thing to do
than snuggle up on the sofa (with a blanket)
and browse fantastic sites such as
Pinterest and Etsy.

Let me share some of my favourite lovelies.


Looks cosy soft and comfortable no?!
I sure do love it.


Aren't these earrings adorable!


Can I have this today please!


Can I just say that I am in love with this bag.
So so pretty.


More chevron...I can see a pattern developing here.
Seriously love everything on this table.


How cute is this little succulent garden!
I want to make one
(hmm, idea for future post maybe...stay tuned)


Yes please to ALL of it, especially the ruffled
blouse....love!


Macaroon soaps!! Not sure I'd be able to resist
myself and take a bite though.

Speaking of soap
Image these next to your bathroom sink

Creepy or what!
Ok, so not one of my favourites but I just
had to share these soapy fingers.


So there you go, what do you think?
Great stuff no?!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.
Stay warm.
xxx


No comments: