PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.11.2012

Blonde moment


Top: Dorothy Perkins. Cardigan: Next. Jeans: Dorothy Perkins. Boots: Next.

Last night I had a serious blonde moment.

I went to a quiz with my colleagues
and had an absolute fantastic time.
There was wine.
There was food.
There was good company.

And then there was a question about
who invented this
My instant thought (which I said out loud, to everyones amusement) was
"Oh, I have no clue who invented the microwave"

THE MICROWAVE!!!!

Now, I have to state that this picture was
shown on a screen and the room
was badly lit.

Also, our microwave kinda looks like that.

Yes, I blame it on that entirely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, that is too funny!! I felt pretty old one day when my son asked what is a record player? :)

Christina

Drop by & Visit {The Tattered Tag}