PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.02.2012

And my months resolution is...

Starting a new years resolution is kind of the thing to do in January. You can't go anywhere the first few days of the new year without it being mentioned at some point.Have I been thinking about making some you ask? Of course!
I do every year but after a few weeks I just forget about them (or never really start them at all). Mine always have to do with losing weight. I remember telling my friend last January that by the end of 2011 I wanted to be a size 12, preferably 10.
Did that happen.....no.
I did lose some weight which I am proud of. I lost a good 6kg (1 stone)!!! Yay for me!
I didn't start my new years resolution until August though...mainly because my summer clothes were starting to feel a bit tight.
So here we are now, another January and another resolution to lose weight. Thing is I don't want it to be a new YEARS resolution.
Instead I'm going to do months resolutions. Far easier to stick to and if one month doesn't go to well it's only a maximum of 31 days to start afresh.
I will set myself smaller goals, only think of losing a few kilo's (or pounds) a month instead of 2 dress sizes in a year.
This will work A LOT better for me I think.
So this morning I got on the weighing scales....77.4 kgs (170.6 lbs) UK size 16 (I hang my head in shame)

The fact that I am short as well doesn't do my any favours. Just look at my short stubby legs.
Anyways, wish me good luck! I will let you know how I get on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the weight loss, I too intend to lose some weight this year. I would love to lose a good 50 lbs. though realistically, I may lose about 25. But hey! something's something right?

Good luck!

www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Thanks so much! Good luck to you too.

Stephine said...

Welcome to the Fit Club. Very good idea to just do it month by month. It's a good way to keep yourself going! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, let me just admit, I totally had to google how pounds were in a stone, ha! :-) But wow, good for you! That's awesome. I also have made this resolution so many times! But I'm determined this year, we can do it! Thanks so much for linking up, glad you are with us!

Erin said...

Welcome to Fit Club! You clearly have an idea of where you want to go, and you've already lost a fair bit! Great work! Looking forward to seeing more from you :)